sidebar image
Related Links














































FAQs on Credit, Debit and ATM Cards




What is the daily limit on my ATM card?

$300.00 within 24Hrs.


Can I use my ATM card to make purchases?

Yes, select debit and enter the pin.


Can my ATM card be used like a Credit Card?

No, the card must have the Visa logo in order for it to be used like a Credit Card.


How many tries do I have to get the correct Pin?

The maximum attempts is 3.


I lost my ATM what should I do?

Contact one of our local branches and inform a member service rep, or call 1-888-241-2510 after business hours.


Is there a fee to replace my card?

Yes, there is a $5.00 replacement fee for both .





What is the daily limit for withdrawal on my Debit Card?

$510.00 within 24 Hrs.


What should I select when making purchases with my debit or credit card?

Debit or Credit can be selected.


Can I transfer or deposit funds in my account and use my Debit Card to make purchases the same day?

Yes, pending availability of funds.


I used my Debit Card but I don’t see it posting to my account for 3 days?

Debit Card transactions take 3 business days to post to the actual account.


How do I get a Debit Card?

Complete a debit card application.


I lost my Debit Card what should I do?

To report your debit card lost or stolen, contact Visa at 1-800-472-3272.


What is the daily limit on purchases when using my Debit Card?

There are none when selecting credit.


Is there a fee to replace my Debit Card or pin?

Yes, there is a $15.00 replacement fee for both.


Is there a fee to have my card or pin sent express?

Yes, a Rush delivery fee of $35 is charged per item for two business day delivery.


Is there a minimum dollar amount I can dispute?

Yes, the transaction must be over $20.00 for that transaction to be disputed.





If I lost my Credit Card what should I do?

To report lost or stolen card, contact Visa at 1-800-543-5073.


Can I view my Credit Card transaction and or make a payment online?

Yes. To view your statement and/or make payments, go to www.eZCARDINFO.COM and enroll.


Do I have to go to the Spring Valley location to get a cash advance?

No, you can stop by any one of our branches or go to any bank with a valid ID.


Are there Foreign transactions fees?

Yes, 1% of each multiple currency transaction in U.S. dollars, and 0.80% of each single currency transaction is U.S. dollars.


Are there any fees for Cash Advances?

Yes, on Cash Advances over the counter $50.00 or 2% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater (Maximum fee: $500.00). For Cash Advances at an ATM the fee is $2.00 or 2% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater (Maximum Fee: $500.00).


When travelling (traveling) should I let anyone know in case I have a problem with my Visa Credit Card?

Yes, before travelling it is advised to notify your local branch where you are going and for what period of time. We can put an alert out so that our fraud dept would be aware that you are travelling (traveling) and it is not fraud. You can also give us a number where to reach you in case any verification is necessary.


What should I watch for in the mail when I'm expecting a new Visa Credit Card, ATM or Visa Debit Card?

You will receive a plain white envelope NOT displaying the credit unions name. It will only have a return address in the top left corner. This is for security purposes, people looking to steal cards look for mail with bank and credit card information on them.


More Questions? Email or call us toll-free at (877) 922-2822!