VISA® Credit Cards
REFCU offers you a choice of Platinum and Secured VISA® Card for those of our members wishing to establish or re-establish credit. Our VISA® rates are fixed and can be from 9.99% to 17.99% APR, based on creditworthiness.
Lost/Stolen Visa Credit Card
For lost or stolen Visa credit cards, please call 1-800-543-5073.
If you want to transfer your balance from a higher-rate credit card, take advantage of the low interest rate VISA® Platinum.
Experience greater purchasing power with the VISA® Platinum. This card offers a fixed rate of 9.99% to 17.99% APR, based on creditworthiness, along with the following benefits:
- Limits up to $30,000
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- No annual fee
- Remote-access through www.ezcardinfo.com
- Worldwide access to funds at participating institutions
VISA® Secured Credit Card
This card is for members that are interested in building or improving their credit. With an APR of 10.99%, REFCU can help you establish a credit history that will benefit you now and in the future.
How does it work?
- Your credit line will be determined by the amount of your deposit.
- Then make purchases with your card up to the amount you have in your security deposit account.
- Pay at least the minimum payment before the due date each month.
- Based on your credit and payment history with your secured card, you may qualify for an unsecured card at a later date.
- No credit checks to get started, but gets reported to the credit bureau once you get it.
Do you need extra cash? No problem. Use your REFCU VISA® Card and experience the same low rate as your regular purchase. More importantly, no annual fee is required. Check your account status online 24 hours a day.
Your monthly payment can now be deducted directly from your credit union Share Savings or Checking Account. Call our Credit Card Representative for details.
Speak with a VISA® Specialist at (845) 371-5804 or toll-free at 1-877-922-2822 if you have questions or concerns.
Traveling Outside the United States?
Notify REFCU when you travel outside of the United States with the following information:
- Where you are traveling
- How long you will be outside of the country
- When you plan to return
This information will be noted on your account and will alert us to upcoming transactions that will occur outside of your typical spending behavior.
Contact us by phone at (845) 371-5804, Toll-free at 877-922-2822, visit any of our branch locations or send us a secure email.
Apply for a Student Visa Credit Card Today!
Use your time in college to get a student credit card and build up your credit score so you're prepared for the real world. Apply for a REFCU Student Visa Credit Card today.
- Get an Introductory 0.00% APR the first 6 months on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers.
- After the Introductory period, the rate will revert to 9.99% APR*.
- No Annual Fee or Cash Advance Fee.
- Maximum credit line is $1,000.
- Must be 18 years old and have a cosigner when applying.
*On current balance and new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers.