A Share Savings Account with a minimum of $25 begins your savings program and establishes your credit union membership.
- Eligibility for membership in the credit union
- $25 deposit (individual account)
$50 (joint account) into your new savings account.
- $2 Monthly Service Charge (effective, June 30th)
- Competitive dividends on balance of $100.00 or more
- Monthly statements with a checking account and/or EFT transactions; otherwise quarterly
- Access account information and transaction transfer by Audio Response System and online banking
- Transactions may be made conveniently via payroll deduction, direct deposit, in person, mail, and ATM
- Can be used as collateral for a loan
- Free transfers to and from other accounts
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the U.S. Government, federally insures your accounts to $250,000, with Individual Retirement Accounts separately insured up to $250,000. For additional information on how all of your accounts are federally insured, visit MyCreditUnion.gov to learn about NCUA share insurance coverage