Rockland Employees Federal Credit Union is a full service credit union located in Rockland County, New York.
Full Time Teller
Effectively cross-sells and educates both existing and potential members about credit union products and services, features, and benefits and ensures that all necessary forms are properly completed for all services. Coordinate and participate in a variety of paying and receiving clerical duties involved in the maintenance of Credit Union member accounts, including processing forms, counting money, preparing reports and posting transactions. Prior cash handling experience preferred.
Member Service Representative (Part-Time)
Is accountable for providing complete/product service information to our members, including Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and consumer loan products; handling member concerns, opening new memberships/accounts, cross-selling all financial products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains and provides complete deposit product and consumer loan knowledge and cross-sell products and services to our members.
- Assists members by discussing financial products and services that meet their financial needs.
- Responsible for compliance with all required regulations and policies, especially with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) policies, procedures and regulations
- Projects a sound and professional image when communicating on the telephone, or when members enter the branch.
- Shows courtesy and respect to both members and coworkers.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that the employee gets along with members, vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Responds to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Coordinate and participate in providing member service in all paying and receiving functions of the Credit Union, including deposits, withdrawals, wires, stop payment, loan payments, loan disbursements, loan processing, and payroll deduction changes