WHAT DOES ROCKLAND EMPLOYEES FDERAL CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all of the sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and account balances
- Account transactions and credit history
- Credit scores amd transaction history
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share members' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list reasons financial companies can share their members' personal information; the reasons Rockland Employees Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Credit Union share?
For our marketing purposes - to offer our product and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
For non-affiliates to market to you
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards, and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or make a wire transfer
- provide employment information or apply for financing
- show us your driver's license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Rockland Employees Federal Credit Union has no affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Rockland Employees Federal Credit Union does not share with our nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Our joint marketing partners include CUNA Mutual Group's MEMBERCONNECT.